Emmy-nominated producer, director and designer, with a passion for cause marketing and the beautifully strange.
FREELANCE PRODUCER - Current
Manage day-to-day production duties for various projects created for broadcast and web. Collaborate with directors and artists on creative work, responsible for keeping projects on schedule and on budget.
Recently worked with: Mass Market, 1st Ave Machine, Hush, Concept Farm, MPC, Public Address System, K2 Pictures
FOUNDER - KINETIC TABLEAU, INC.
PERMALANCE PRODUCER & PRODUCTION DESIGNER - Current
COWBOY BEAR NINJA PRODUCTIONS:
Producer, Line Producer and Production Designer for production company where I create and supervise live action and VFX.
Favorite projects include:
Producer and Projection Designer for sumptuously tantalizing Baroque Burlesque dance theater company. Create multi-media projections for live theater and produce, direct and edit video marketing and photography.
Feast your eyes: Pinocchio and L.M.M.W.
MOST CHALLENGING & REWARDING PROJECT:
REEL WORKS PRODUCTIONS:
Producer & Line Producer. Worked with Microsoft, The New York City Department of Education, the Mayor's Office of the Criminal Justice Coordinator, and Reel Works Teen Filmmaking to create powerful, peer-to-peer messages on Internet safety which were nominated for an Emmy award and distributed in every NYC school classroom. Paired teen filmmakers with professionals like Spike Lee in order to create compelling stories and a comprehensive learning process.
THE SALAD DAYS:
FOUNDER + DIRECTOR: RecYouth multi-media program- 2002-2007
• Founded award-winning youth media production program and company, operating in ten New York City locations
• developed youth pre-employment training, internship and community media programming
• managed large staff of media professionals + teaching artists
• produced + coordinated annual multi-media festival
BFA - MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN, FILM & SMALL METALS
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, able to handle several projects at once.
• Self-motivated and creative thinker.
• Great communicator and cultivator of good relationships with clients, agencies and creative talent.
• Key knowledge of production and post-production workflows
• Top Ten: a hot glue gun, Premiere Pro, Isadora, Singer Featherweight, Creative Suite, Foam Hot Knife, BlueMagic 750, Excel/GoogleDocs, Haitian Folkloric Dance and zipties.